WARNING: Participation in this competition may improve your mental health.
This is a competition to see who can shovel the most driveways between January 15 and March 19 as a service for your community. Your own driveway counts. Competitors are encouraged to meet their neighbors and talk about what it means to Pay Love Forward. This competition is similar to other climbing competitions with an open and youth division and prize money for the winner.
- Prize money for the open: $350.00
- Prize money for youth division: $150.00
- Pay Climbing Forward shirts will be given out to all participants above a set level of participation.
- Under 18 must have the signature of a parent.
- All driveways must have the signature and consent of the home owner.
- An address of the driveway must be included (participants are welcome to talk to home owners prior to snow fall).
- A before and after picture must be taken and may be asked for when your score card is approved.
- You are encouraged to interact with your neighbors, introduce yourself, and talk about why you are doing this!
Additional points are awarded for:
- +1/2 point for a selfie with the home owner
- +1 point for receiving a donation
- Donations CANNOT be solicited, but participants are welcome to say they are with a group that is fundraising for Steep Team and Pay Climbing Forward and to talk about what it means to Pay Love Forward.
- Additional points may be awarded by the judges for large donations.
- +1/2 point for shoveling with a friend.
*All rules are subject to change based on the whims, feelings, biases, and/or general mood of the owners of Steep World and the staff of Pay Climbing Forward.